2012. december 3., hétfő

LIGHT

Although all is much different now, as snow arrived last night at the garden, and it seems that winter is finally here, today while I was thinking about what to write about, I came across the common thread behind all the pictures I chose in the end:

LIGHT

This holiday season, LIGHT has many roles. Before getting down to write about the holidays, I would rather take a quite step back to the not-so-recent days of fall, how beautiful those days were this year.
Of course, the garden shows many of its faces as LIGHT reaches it. While taking the turn from the freeway and going a few hundred meters towards the next curve, the Abbey stretches afar, sitting upon the hills we Hungarians, normally call 'mountains' as that is what these hills are to us.
I have decided that whenever we will take that turn and see the Monastery for the first time, I'll take a picture of it, rain or shine. Later, when I have enough photos, I can record all the light stages of that very same view. I have been driving there for many years now, but not once had I found the same image. 
Nature is artwork, and one of its miracles we receive every day here on Earth is 

LIGHT.
Enjoy.





SmallHill (Kishegy), Hungary



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése